All rights reserved © 2012 Bluedemon - This is a fully independent website with no affiliation to any other organisation
A brief update as we move into the New Year….
· The Director of Operational Services visited Ewell Court House this morning during the worst of the weather to check progress.
· The House is now securely boarded and the security fence in place and locked.
· The upper floor fire escape for Bambini Nursery has been constructed and now awaits the installation of the access door, which is on site.
· Estimates for a weather proof security roof have been received and are being assessed by an independent structural engineer.
· A meeting is to be held on Thursday with the relevant parties to determine how the restoration project will be managed.
On a separate issue, Epsom and Ewell Borough Council is aware of at least 30 trees that have come down in the Borough (all or in part) during the recent bad weather, including three in Ewell Court Park. Action to remove or make safe the trees is being taken with priority being given to those on the highway or posing a safety risk.
With all good wishes
Councillor Eber A Kington
Ewell Court Ward
020 8786 9271